Sifu Cindy Cicero CHT, LMBT, RYT
Director of Operations at the School of Chi Energy
Chi Energy Background:
- She is certified First, Second and Third degree in Usui Shiki Ryoho, the system of Reiki Healing at the Master Level attuned to seven different levels over a five year period by a Reiki Master.
- Sifu Cicero taught Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction for four years, after studying under doctors Jon Kabat-Zinn and Saki Santorelli from the University of Massachusetts Medical School, and Dr. Jeff Brantley of Duke University’s Center for Integrative Medicine.
- She is Nationally Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork by the International Oriental Bodywork Association and licensed in the state of North Carolina for the last six years.
- Sifu Cicero is certified as a Spring Forest Qigong Healer and Instructor after spending ten years training with Master Lin.
- She is certified as a Yoga Teacher & Yoga Therapist in the Kripalu Yogic Healing Tradition.
- She is a certified hypnotherapist by the Eastern Institute of Transpersonal Hypnotherapy.
- She is a member of the Rhine Research Center associated with Duke University.
- She is a board member & volunteer on the Board of Directors for the Qigong Institute.
Even with all this professional training she received, it wasn’t until she went thru the School of Chi Energy that she learned to cultivate energy at a scale that led her right to using chi energy in a practical application way.
Listen to her story with Sifu Jones by right clicking “Develop Your Energy Beyond Reiki” or listen online.